Trade show exhibits need lighting and power — and you need to control that power. exhibitstrips provides that control, allowing you an unlimited number of six-outlet surge protectors that are paired to a frequency-matched remote control. That means you can turn on or off power from anywhere in your booth — making your life easier and saving energy at the same time. With exhibitstrips, you have power in the palm of your hand.
- Saves energy and helps protect the environment by reducing standby energy use
- Increases the life of your electronics and lights by reducing the amount of time your booth is powered on
- Helps reduce and deter “after hours booth traffic”
- Compatible with computers and peripherals, lighting and other electronic devices (UL approved)
- Great for showrooms and offices
- Available in four different frequencies, allowing use in neighboring booths or separate designated areas
- Two “always-on” outlets for proprietary equipment
- (computers, specific lighting, kiosks, etc.)
- Position of outlets allows for more equipment
and lighting plug-ins
- Remote control transmitter (RF) activates
remote outlets up to a distance of 80 feet
exibitstrips are the only frequency-mached, remote control surge protection solution available, and are available exclusively from exhibitstrips.com.